Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Cupcakes

I love fall. The colors of the leaves. The cool, crisp air. Sweaters. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. It's all good by me.

Speaking of Pumpkin Spice... don't Pumpkin Spice cupcakes sound amazing? They are.

I made a batch of Pumpkin Spice cupcakes today. And decorated the cupcakes to look like little pumpkins. Delicious and adorable. Win win.







My mouth waters just looking at 'em. 

Now, I did get my inspiration for these little guys from "Hello, Cupcake" by Karen Tack Alan Richardson. I made a few adjustments for my purposes, but the idea is the same. If you don't own this book already, I suggest you buy it. There are some seriously cute ideas. I already know what I want to make for Nug Bun's 1st birthday... which isn't until next May! What can I say... being a baker is one of my many, many life ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment