Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Fall Fashion

Yesterday I drove all over town trying to find a brown long sleeved shirt and brown tights for Nug Buns to wear with her new Baby Owl Dress. I couldn't find any plain brown shirts. They all had writing on them. And all of the tights were striped or polka dotted. Then I remembered a post on Samster Mommy about Rainbow Onesies. Yes! So I picked up a three pack of white, long sleeved onesies, white tights, and a package of brown Rit dye. I have never dyed clothes before...wait, tye-dye counts, right? O.K. I have never dyed clothes one color. I was surprised to find out that it's so easy! Just follow the directions on the box and you've got the perfect little brown shirt and adorable brown tights. I can't wait to dye more shirts and tights to go under dresses for winter.
Freshly bathed and adorning her new digs and you've got one cute babe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment