Monday, October 11, 2010

Nug Buns

Let me start off by explaining why I decided to call this blog Nug Buns. When I was pregnant with my daughter, my husband and I started coming up with funny future nicknames. Nugget was one of them. When she was born, we called her Nugget a lot because to us she was "just a little nugget." Silly? Yes. The past few months the nickname has transformed from Nugget to Nug to The Nug to Nugs and so on. Now it's Nug Buns and that seems to be sticking. I'm not sure how much she'll like that nickname when we call out "Good job, Nug Buns!" from the stands at her soccer game. But, for now, she's our little Nug Buns. And since my world pretty much revolves around her these days this blog is named for her (oh... her real name is Eva). Welcome to Nug Buns!

No comments:

Post a Comment