Thursday, November 25, 2010

Goals

Does anyone else find the world of crafting/sewing a little overwhelming at times? I read my favorite blogs, usually every day, and find myself adding more and more projects to my list, but can't seem to find the time to start cranking things out. Maybe if I make a list on my blog, then I will actually follow through with it. 

Here's a list of things I want to get done by Christmas:

1. Advent calendar (actually this needs to be done by next week...ack!) DONE!

2. Christmas decor inspired by THIS project from Crafting with the Stars. I've got the canvas, and paint, but need to pick up some modge podge, paper, and crackle medium. DONE!

3. Gathered clutch from THIS tutorial. I ordered some Amy Butler fabric from fabric.com which should arrive on Monday specifically for this project.

4. Gathered flower leather purse from THIS tutorial, although I think I'll use vinyl because for some reason leather scares me (to sew with... not in general!)
5. Chic Cocktail Swing Jacket using THIS pattern from heidiandfinn. 

6. Party dress using THIS pattern, also from heidiandfinn. 
7. Christmas wreath just like ... well, shoot, I can't find the post... but, it's a yarn wrapped wreath alternating in white and red and green felt holly... you know, you've probably seen it.

8. Baby shoes using the pattern I bought about two months ago... 

9. Carmen tunic using THIS pattern that I won during a giveaway a few weeks back.

10. A wall art piece that I fell in love with at a store in University Village that was $225! I had one of those "I can totally make that" moments. I have no pictures to show, but hopefully when it's done it will look nice enough to take pictures of!

Okay, I think that's enough to keep me busy! 

And as always, if you happen upon this blog, please leave a comment, a little inspiration (I sure need it!), or just say hi! I hope you all had a wonderful, and filling, Thanksgiving dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment