Monday, November 22, 2010

What I've Been Up To

The sewing and crafty time has become scarce around here lately. Nug Buns hasn't been sleeping too well, maybe it's teeth, maybe not. I've been thinking she's teething for months now with no confirmation, so I'm not so sure anymore. Either way, I am seriously lacking energy during the day due to the not-so-restful nights.

I've had a lot of school work lately, too (I'm working on my Master's degree).

And I've been watching two little girls part-time on early release days from school.

So, with that said, here's something I did manage to do recently...


Burp cloths for my husband's coworker's wife who is expecting a little boy any day. I just made your standard rectangle burp cloth this time around. I love the pattern I have used in the past from Homemade by Jill (btw - she's hosting an awesome giveaway, so go check it out!), but I was feeling too lazy to snip the edges to make 'em fray, so I went with the rectangle. I was happy to bust out some of my paper crafting supplies to add a little homemade tag because I rarely work with my scrapbooking/card making goodies anymore.

I'm dreadfully behind on my sew along advent calender (also hosted by Homemade by Jill), so I'm not going to post pictures just yet. Hopefully soon, though.

Hope everyone is ready to enjoy all the yummy Thanksgiving goodness that we're in for this week! Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment