Thursday, January 6, 2011

Why Blogging Is Great

Jumping on the blogging band wagon over the past few months has been so fun. I've probably spent a little too much time scouring craft blogs for ideas, inspiration, or just to simple drool over the amazing creativity that some people have. 

I started linking my projects up and get so excited when I would see how many people visited my blog. I think one day I had over 40! HA! That's big time for me. Then, I got my very first follower. And let me tell you, I was pretty excited about that! I'm feel like I'm slowly becoming a real blogger. Like someone out there reads this mama babble and relates to me. 

Anyways, today I had my Perfect Little Party Dress featured on someone else's blog. Say what?! I still can't believe that someone thinks what I made is worthy of sharing with others. Woohoo! 

I was featured on It's Sew For You. It looks as though this blog is fairly new, just like Nug Buns, which is so fun to see. It's like were all in this together. There is certainly no shortage of crafty inspiration goodness out there on the ol' internet. It's awesome.



So, if you stumble upon this little new blog of mine, say hello, become a follower, tell me how to find you out there. I hope that you can enjoy something I've posted, or get inspiration from something I've made. There's plenty more to come, too!  Stay tuned, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment