Friday, January 14, 2011

After Christmas Goods

Nug Buns and I go to the library every Friday morning. Across the street from the library is Goodwill. Last Friday, I decided to stop in and see what we could find. And here's what I've decided: I'm going to try my darndest to never buy "new" toys for Nug Buns. Goodwill was chalked full of toys that were in practically new condition. I guess they are all the toys that people dumped after their kids' got piles of new toys for Christmas. 


I also found a cute little mail sorter and candle stick holder. They both need a little (o.k. a lot) of TLC. Luckily I am no longer afraid of bronze after perusing Centsational Girl. There is some serious de-bronzing going on over there and it's amazing! And as for the mail older, I think I'm going to try my hand at giving it a distressed look and then it's going up on the wall in my kitchen to help with the pile of mail the always seems to find it's way to my counter.










No comments:

Post a Comment