Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years (Blog) Resolutions

Starting this blog has been a blast. I've blogged before, mostly for out-of-town family members to keep up with the happenings of my family. That kind of blogging felt more like a chore, to be honest. I love blogging about what I've been making, doing, cooking, etc. It's fun to write about these things. And it's even more fun to check of all of your blogs to inspiration. So, this year, I'm resolving to keep blogging. It's my thing, and we all know us Mama's need something that is all ours.

My goal for 2011 is to continue blogging about whatever it is that I feel good about and continue to share it with all of you. 

Maybe get a few more followers reading along every day. Let's shoot for 100. That seems doable. 100 followers in 2011. Deal.

While we're at it, let's set some writing goals, too.

Here's what I'm thinking...

Mama Madness Monday - I'll share a moment from my sometimes chaotic life

Tutorial Tuesday - I'll share something I've made and show you how I made it... if it was an original idea, that is! Otherwise, I'll provide the link to the tutorial I used.

Whatever Goes Wednesday - I'll share a recipe, project, good read, whatever pops up...

Treasure Find Thursday - I'll share with you a few projects that I've stumbled across that I'm dying to make (and then hopefully share a picture with you of said project actually being made!)

Fabulous Finds Friday - I'll share with you something great that I've found thrifty or sale shopping, on the side of the road or at a garage sale

Sleepin' In Saturday - O.K. not really, I go to school for 8 hours every Saturday (working on my Masters in Teaching), so I won't be blogging on Saturdays 


Surprise Sunday - Well, I guess you'll just have to read and find out ;)

Now that I've got your attention, go ahead and become a follower. Come back and read, chat, and enjoy. Oh yeah, and one more thing, this blogging goodness officially starts on Monday, January 24th! In the meantime, I'll keep writing about, well, whatever comes to mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment