Thursday, March 3, 2011

From the Archives

I made this bow board a few month ago, but never put it up on the blog. So, here it is. I got the inspiration from Samster Mommy, which just so happens to be the first craft blog I ever stumbled across and I've been hooked ever since. (I blame you, Samster Mommy, for hours I've spent scouring craft blogs when I should be doing other things like cleaning my house or reading to my kid!) :)


Anywho, the bow board was a quick 'n easy solution to this problem.





The top of the dresser was not the permanent residence of all the bow goodness, but that particular day I got frustrated that they were getting smooshed in the drawer, so I pulled them all out. Then, I made this...




And now Nug's bow are neatly (and I use the word neatly very loosely here) organized like so...


And the funny part is that I never put a headband or bow on her head anymore. We're all about the little clippies these days. Now the beautiful bow board is simply decoration. And I'm OK with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment